Sunday, December 26, 2010

E-Reader Love Gone Too Far

Someone at one of the blogs I frequent posted her excitement over getting a Kindle for Christmas. Her words being, "I can't wait to have sex with it."



For Christmas I got a Kindle also. (I'm not allowed to mention that it came from Carolyn because she's afraid of looking as amazingly generous as she is and she wants people to think she's scary and mean instead of absolutely lovely...) I love my Kindle. LOVE IT!!!



I've been getting a bad time for it at work. There's the "I love to hold/smell/taste a real book" crowd that makes me a little gaggy. I always thought a book was in the story and writing, not in a strawberry scented cover (ALERT: Marketing Idea!! Grab it smart person!!)

(On a tangent: would romance novels then smell like Fabio's armpits?)


Moving on. I love love love my Kindle. I've read more book since I've owned it than I've read in the previous months of 2010. I named it. I coo at it. I'd rather take it to bed than Fabio.



(Not the fella above. He's gorgeous. Screw the Kindle if he shows up.)

What's the point of all this? None really. The woman that posted obviously should have edited herself and I like to post silly pictures for no reason.

The end.

3 comments:

  1. Heh, heh, heh.

    My evil plan is working ... >-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL.

    I got a Pandigital and I ADORE it. I have read three books on it already since Christmas Eve. It's more attached to me than my phone.

    Of course now, my phone is feeling all rejected and unwanted. Which is fine. I don't want to talk on the damn thing anyway.

    And that was lovely of Carolyn, but I won't tell anyone and bust her street cred. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I appreciate that. :-)

    Is that Keneau's (sp) ass??

    ReplyDelete