Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Dear Carolyn,

I finished When Beauty Tamed the Beast by Eloisa James. I'm reluctant to start another book right now for fear of disappointment. After reading something this perfect, whatever comes next is sure to be disappointing.

I loved everything about the book. Linnet, the heroine, was perfect while not being obnoxious or coy. Piers was a beast but also sympathetic and brilliant and damned funny. I was madly in love with him. Oh hell, I was madly in love with them both.

And yes, I loved Sebastian also. I hope Ms. James thinks about giving him a story. But it must be brilliant also.

I should take a break from reading and do some writing. I have a sexy sex scene I'm working on and it's killing me. I've never had sex with two men so it's a little hard to write. And since I don't want to have one boinking her while the other chokes her on his man meat, it's taking a little more work.

I hate those sex scenes, by the way. I'm still cringing over a Maya Banks story where he shoved down her throat so deeply his pubic hair was almost in her throat. I started to gag just reading that. I mean, yuck. Oral sex is fine on occasion but any man shoves his sausage down my throat and it's breakfast time and I'm chewing, if you know what I mean.

I don't know how I moved from a wonderful book to the subject of having breakfast balls dangling from one's mouth. I think I'm going to go have some cake and consider how to move three bodies in a way that pleases me.

Sleep well darlin'. Hope I have something for you to read in the morning.

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment