Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Dear Lori

Thank you for the talk last night. It sure did help get my thoughts straight about Cam's background. You are and always will be, my idea lady. :-)

I forwarded you an email from Amazon; your lusty, trusty Kindle is about to get an upgrade. :-D

I've been so twitchy today, don't know why. Perhaps it isn't important why. The result is I've been windowshopping for books when I can. Found another freebie, but it's a mystery so don't know if you'll want to read it. It sounded like a great character study though, assuming the writing is up to par.

I'm reading Dreaming of You by Lisa Kleypas. I was curious about Derek Craven when he was briefly mentioned in Sebastian's book, The Devil in Winter and thrilled when I discovered he had a book of his own. Once I started reading, I discovered there was a previous book about a woman named Lilly. All these damn books are intertwined, almost incestuous, lol. Still, they can all stand alone, so I'll continue along, hopping about like a drop of water on a hot griddle. At least it's exercise - sort of. As much as I'll ever get anyway. :-)

Are you allowed near the computer yet? Perhaps you'll never read this. Oh woes ...

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment