Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dear Lori

I...um...made a slight miscalculation.

You remember those books I'd preordered? It was so easy, just a single click.

And what books they were! Patricia Briggs' new one, River Marked; Julie James' A Lot Like Love; C S Harris' newest Sebastian St Cyr mystery Where Shadows Dance; a new-to-me writer, Seleste deLaney with Badlands.

Weeelll - it seems they were all released on the same day, March 1. I hadn't bothered to note the release dates and got quite a surprise when I booted up ye olde computer. A couple of those books are rather pricey too.

I hang my head in shame. And give thanks that Friday was payday. And I promise to do better in the future.

But OMG! What a haul!

Last, but not least, I'm so glad you're feeling better. You can't keep a good woman down, lol.

Carolyn

PS: I'm not tagging anymore because I can't find a seach thingy, so why bother?

1 comment:

  1. Well I'll enjoy reading a couple of those. Between the 2 of us with one Kindle account, we could open our own bookstore.

    ReplyDelete