Saturday, September 17, 2011

Reading ...

I'm on a rereading binge. I have many, many books on my Kindle waiting to be read, crying out to be read, but for some reason I just want to settle in with books that I love.

So, I've reread The Guild Hunter series by Nalini Singh. It made a difference, reading them one after the other, because I noticed things I'd forgotten or had skimmed over and the character development for both Elena and Raphael is spread throughout the first three books and was much more obvious this time round.

Next up is the Kate Daniels series and then back to Singh for her Psy/Changling books. I'm also eyeing Elizabeth Vaughan's Warlord trilogy and the related books.

I'm between line edits on Song and the first edit on Mariposa and the Muse has taken a vacation. So I'm glad to have these old friends to keep me company. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment