Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Gift



Dave is a man on the edge. He’s still in love with his ex, he’s trying to stay on top of his career and he has a secret love of the darker sides of sexual experience. As he’s trying to get his life where he wants it, Dave discovers a subculture of men looking to catch the AIDs virus and be given The Gift.

As his boyfriend Jimmy is willing to try again, others offer another type of experience that calls to his darker side. Dave is a man on a mission but the results might not be what anyone is expecting.

Excerpt (this is very explicit):

For a moment, I’m afraid I might throw up. I shouldn’t have taken the pills my host offered but when one attends an orgy, it’s impolite to abstain. And abstinence is not one of the virtues in which I’ve ever indulged.

Truth be told, virtue and I haven’t been on a first name basis in years. Maybe if I’d been a little more open to it I wouldn’t be on my knees in the living room of this tract house with my hand up some guy’s ass.

He’s a pretty boy with a long blond ponytail that swings over his shoulder and grazes the barbell in his nipple. His ass is lovely and shiny from the lube. It takes a lot of lube to make this work.

My partner grunts as I flex my fingers. I want to pump my hand in and out but I don’t think he’s ready. Not many men can take that kind of pressure. My own erection is at a semi-hard place. The pills are making my head fuzzy and my chest feels tight. I don’t want to get sick here. I don’t want to be an overdose on this stained carpet, remembered as the dead guy with shit on his hand and a limp dick.

Our host is bent over a chair getting fucked by a bald, black man. I wonder what it was that he gave me. I hope he knows so he can tell the paramedics.

“Oh God. God.” My blond boy is starting to move, a small thrust and my dick stirs. This is what I like. He’s getting used to the feeling and soon we’ll be pumping together. I hope he can restrain blowing my hand out of his ass. It’s hard to explain a sprained wrist because a neophyte couldn’t control his ass muscles when he blew.

I can’t remember the name of the guy who owns this house but he’s totally getting fucked by the black guy. I should concentrate on my blond but I love watching the muscles bunch in the other man’s thighs. He looks a little like Jimmy in his sweet dark skin, the black hair collecting droplets of sweat.

No, I promised myself I wouldn’t bring thoughts of Jimmy to this party. This is about me. Tonight is my taking this little boy on his knees and blowing his mind. After this party, this sweet little boy will never be the same. My hand will always be imprinted in his mind.

My dick is thick with blood and heat and this boy’s submission. I rotate my wrist just a little and his groan is music.

This is the life.

Available at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/The-Gift-ebook/dp/B006HWXLJW/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1323168198&sr=1-1Available at All Romance ebooks: http://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-thegift-651770-145.html
Available at Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/110863
Available at Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-gift-lori-green/1107870364?ean=2940013455184&itm=1&usri=the+gift+lori+green

4 comments:

  1. Having read the first 15 pages or so of this story, all I can say is WOW!

    I mean it - I'm speechless...

    I'll be back when I'm done. Love it so far though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweetheart. It means a lot to me.

    And so far, this released on the evening of the 3rd, so officially the 4th, and it's my best seller so far. In only 4 days.

    Big woo hoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you still speak to me when you're rich? Better yet, will you give me a loan - lmao!

    Seriously though, as you know, the subject is not exactly my cup of tea and yet I was drawn in by the characterizations and the grim reality of Dave's life. At least he's honest with himself, but omg, this story is so different.

    Highly recommended for those who read m/m.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finished.

    Like Carolyn, this isn't my type of subject and yet I was compelled to finish.

    It's hard to imagine that there are people really out there who are like the 'Saul' of this story. I just don't get it.

    For me I thought the story was more about Dave wanting his cake and eating it too - he wanted to be with his one true love and yet he wanted to sleep around. Gay or straight, that's never right IMO.

    Lori, you're descriptions were very... descriptive :) I'm a visual reader and there were times when I felt like I was watching this play out in front of me. Subject matter aside, that's just what I'm looking for in a story - great job!

    Now, any chance I can get a loan too? I've got a couple more Christmas presents to post lol.

    :D

    ReplyDelete