Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Little Early, but ...

I'm building the anticipation. *grin*

Seems a little silly to post a pic when there it is right over there ---->
but it's de rigeur at these times to give a sample of the sample. So, I'm going to give two, the cover and the first chapter, because I'm generous that way. ;-)


I don't really know how to feel about Song of Life. It was the first book I wrote that wasn't fan fiction and so, while it's not my favorite (that would be Mariposa, due out around May), I'm proud of it and even prouder that a publishing house contracted it.

Here's the link to the first chapter, I hope you'll check it out. Some might recognize it, it was a First Page at Dear Author long ago, around 2008, I believe. It garnered about thirty critiques, including one by Shiloh Walker. *grin* It's changed a bit since then.

http://clmccullough.yolasite.com/song-of-life.php


Song of Life will be released February 6 and will be available at Lyrical Press and the usual e-sellers.

No comments:

Post a Comment