Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring Pilgrimage

I'm not sure we had a winter down here this year,but spring, it has sprung.

It is the best time of the year in Alabama. Azaleas are blooming along with magnolias, dogwood and all sorts of fruit trees. It is truly a fairyland. I offer pictures as proof. :-)

I admit I googled these, because I'm technologically challenged. I could take pics with the phone I barely know how to use, but then I don't know how to get it into the computer or where to put it or what to do with it if I ever get it there. Believe me, googling and borrowing some pics is much safer.

The fourth picture down is Old Live Oak Cemetary. It featured prominately in The Heart is a Lonely Hunter, starring Alan Arkin, which was filmed in Selma.

Enjoy my spring. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment