Thursday, March 8, 2012



Well Carolyn was supposed to be here and get the early morning blog readers while I have my unnecessary beauty sleep *wink wink*. However, she's refusing to answer her phone and emails are going unanswered.

so anyway... now that I know how to make books free on Amazon, I'm doing it again. Miss Hex Mex, Book 2 of The Chaotic Coven but a stand-alone short romance. It has cooking, witches, sex and a sexy Frenchman.

http://www.amazon.com/Miss-Hex-Chaotic-Coven-ebook/dp/B005NWRI1O/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_t_1

I swear when I find out what that red-headed woman is doing, I'm going to bite her kneecaps!

1 comment:

  1. OMG

    Did someone mention sex and a sexy Frenchman?

    Le Sigh...

    Oh - good luck with the missing Tall Fart and the knee cap thingy...

    ;oD

    ReplyDelete