Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Liberating Lacey by Anne Calhoun

I saw this book mentioned numerous time on Dear Author as a must read for erotic romance. And since I'm not a huge fan of E.R., I like romance with some sex but I don't care for tons of gratuitous sex, I thought I'd give it a try.

Well, it's a well written, rather expensive book that reads like an old skool romance in some ways with an older, wealthy heroine who is all buttoned down and a hot hunk who is all sexy and she wants some wild and he's attracted and you know...

The truth is, the story was fine because it was well written. But the sex bored me to tears quite frankly and for $7 for an ebook, I was slightly disappointed.

The sex was integral since it moved the relationship and the heroine grew from it but well... sex and then sex and some more sex and ah baby ah, I miss my $7.

1 comment: