Monday, June 25, 2012

Meet Elle

Elle's Designs

Sometimes you just need a book cover. And if you're like me, you need a few.


So there's this woman named Elle (she's also known as Lea but that's a secret just between us). She makes pretty book covers. She made that one for me (book will be released in August).

She also made Caboodle's and Bodice and Gift and well, oodles of covers.

If you know someone who needs a little extra oomph with cover art, send them to our gal Elle.

Isn't that just a gorgeous fucking cover she made me?

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I don't even know what it's about, but I want to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the bright side, I rescued a few of your books at GoodReads. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Willa, you are my heroine. Or my heroin which means it's time for Carolyn's Addiction Time. It's like a puppet show with bitch slapping.

    Okay, time for sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a gorgeous cover and the font is very newspapery. This could be a new calling for you Lea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait till you see what she's working on with 'your' book Cheryl ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies :D

    And Cheryl, don't worry, not an Urs in sight ;P

    ReplyDelete