Friday, November 2, 2012

Making the goal

It's very early on in nano land.

Day 2 was just completed and I made my word goal. It took all day but I did it.

My goal is to write the damned 1667 words daily. I'm not aiming for more, I can't accept less. It's been so hard to write recently and this is my kick-start to remember what I love about it.

Of course it's hard to get the story moving because I walked into it without an outline or plot decided. It was actually the night before nano started that I decided on what story to write.

But I'm happy. Lea and I are inspiring each other, her word count makes mine look sickly but it's so far, so good.

2 comments:

  1. Keep sending me pix like that and I'll inspire ya lol.

    You know, I dont' know that I'll write today. I'm not in the mood. But I guess I should.

    Ok, off to make coffee and open word. Or I'll google for more inspiration for you. Maybe something will jump out at me then.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Lori! Go Lori! Write it Lori, write it!

    ReplyDelete