Monday, February 3, 2014

Mariposa


Lyrical was acquired by Kensington and is now their ebook outlet and I got my rights back since my books evidently don't have enough sex and they did absolutely nothing to promote them. So we've been making new covers for them (or Lea has, with Lori and I driving her crazy)

Lori's got Mariposa up on Amazon and here's a link if you want to check it out.

Amazon

It's at Amazon only for now, but we will be spreading our wings soon.

Thank you Lea for a beautiful cover. You are the best! And thank you Lori for your support and suggestions and executive decisions.  :-)

I'm going to post each cover as they're done and put up. I'd really like to get some feedback. Keep in mind Mariposa is a 'sweet' romance.


1 comment:

  1. You're most welcome (crazy notwithstanding lol) :D. I'm going to put this on Pinterest board to with link to buy, so hopefully that will generate some traffic for you too. Good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete