Monday, May 26, 2014

Books I'm Looking Forward to Reading

Well, it's another insomnia night so how better to fill the time than to do a post on Farts? And this will be a complicated post, with pictures and links and all that stuff. I'll be copying more or less verbatim from my Amazon preorder list, so please do bear with me.


Okay, this is what I've got listed:






Crown of Renewal (Legend of Paksenarrion) by Elizabeth Moon. Releases May 27, 2014




Shield of Winter (A Psy/Changeling Novel) by Nalini Singh. Releases June 3, 2014


Devil's Game (Reapers Motorcycle Club) by Joanne Wylde. Releases June 3, 2014


Grim Shadows (Roaring Twenties) by Jenn Bennett. Releases June 3, 2014. This is book two in the series.


The Escape (Survivor's Club) by Mary Balogh. Releases July 1, 2014


The Promise by Kristen Ashley. Releases July 8, 2014


Magic Breaks (Kate Daniels) by Ilona Andrews. Releases July 29, 2014. OMG, I can hardly wait for this book!


Murder in Retribution (A New Scotland Yard Mystery) by Anna Cleeland. Releases July 29, 2014


Unbinding (A Novel of the Lupi) by Eileen Wilkes. Releases August 5, 2014


Evernight: The Darkest London Series: Book 5 by Kristen Callihan. Releases August 26, 2014. Or so it said originally. Now it's 'not available', but I've signed up for an alert.


Forged by Desire (London Steampunk) by Bec McMaster. Releases September 2, 2014


Shifting Shadows: Stories from the World of Mercy Thompson by Patricia Briggs. Releases September 2, 2014


Reaper's Stand (Reapers Motorcycle Club) by Joanne Wylde. Releases September 2, 2014


Night's Honor (A Novel of the Elder Races) by Thea Harrison. Releases September 2, 2014


Archangel's Shadows (Guild Hunter) by Nalini Singh. Releases October 28, 2014


Burn for Me: A Hidden Legacy Novel by Ilona Andrews. Releases October 28, 2014


Vixen in Velvet (The Dressmakers) by Loretta Chase. Release date June 24, 2014






Looks a little long, but remember release dates are mostly in different months, so I should be okay. Can you tell I love PNR?


I'm at the age where it's real dangerous to wish time away, but I have to say some of these books would be worth it. All authors are my autobuys. I have no idea if this is a long autobuy list, but I don't care. Love every one of them and I'll add Grace Draven to that list. I'm reading a serial on her blog and can't wait until I can have my own copy; already own Master of Crows and Entreat Me (a beauty and the beast story).


**Blogger is not letting me post bookcovers, I do apologize. But hopefully the links will work and you can view them on their page. The links are colored in the draft but not on the post. Why?? Anyway, the links are the book titles. I also apologize for the formatting. I can't seem to fix it. Think I'll go back to bed ...









No comments:

Post a Comment