Saturday, October 18, 2014

Book Selling

Found my book Surviving America's Sweetheart on pirating sites. Sent Takedown notices and of course, they're not taken down.

It's so frustrating.

On a separate note, I try to publish my books on four sites: Amazon, B&N, Smashwords and Kobo. It's interesting to note that B&N has the best sales of novels, Amazon has the best sales of the 99cent titles. And nothing sells on Kobo or Smashwords. Nothing.

I'm not choosing to go Amazon only but I can't see a reason to keep trying to sell on other platforms besides the main two when nobody buys.

I used to sell on All Romance but they make it too hard. They keep shutting down the account and demand updates that are impossible to access. So I stopped bothering.

Any reasons to publish beyond the 2? Love to know if there's a reason to bother.

2 comments:

  1. How come pirates can find your books when no one else seems to be able to? Just what is their system? I hope everyone that downloads from them gets chock full of viruses. They are thieves, need to have their asses in jail.

    ReplyDelete