Thursday, December 10, 2015

Hey From the Other Side

Happiest of holidays!!!!

I'm slipping in and writing this from work since I've lost my computer to a Windows 10 virus that destroyed it completely. I'm trying to spin this as a positive as a way to cure my internet addiction... ha!

However, I'm raising a cyber glass of champagne and toasting anyone reading this. Here's hoping for a happy, sassy, successful 2016.

To those we've laughed with, here's a toast for more laughter.

To those we've cried with, a toast for comfort.

To those we've shared screams in the cold, dark night: may our voices be heard.

Carolyn and I are hoping to update ye olde blog in 2016 and get back to more blogging and reviews.

Happy holidays friends.

5 comments:

  1. Many hugs, and fervent wishes for all good things to come to both you and Carolyn, and to all your loved ones, starting *now*

    May the sun shine on your path; may gentle rain help your seeds grow, and may love fill all the spaces in your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melekelikimaka!

    I sinceriously love that word - and song lol. Best of wishes to you, Mollie, Carolyn and families. 2016 is gonna kick arse in so many ways. Also a warm and hearty Merry Christmas to your readers too :)

    Raising my glass (actually it's a cup of tea but anyway...) and wishing y'all the best of the season and beyond. Big hugs and smooches xxxx

    Feliz Navidad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm skeered of Windows 10!!

    Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukka, Happy New Year! :-)
    And yes, one of my New Year resolutions is to do better by the blog. I read so damn much, I ought to be able to crank out an opinion about each book. *wipes nose with arm and hitches up jeans*

    And oh, btw, I've lost 30 lbs. Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the weight loss, Carolyn! I've put on 25 pounds this year--I'm going to lose them in the next few months, or know why the hell not!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm on a low/no carb diet now because my glucose level was elevated. They didn't call it diabetes, but over the years it's slowly been rising so this was a wakeup call.

    I was amazed how quickly the weight came off, when in the past it had always been so difficult to lose, and I honestly wasn't thinking of weight loss when I started this lifestyle change.

    I wish you well in your efforts and recommend protein and leafy green vegetables, lol. (Oh, I also allow myself some bread - stone ground wheat - and lots of sugar free popsicles!)

    ReplyDelete