Sunday, October 2, 2016

Liar, Liar

Donald Trump accused Hillary Clinton of cheating on Bill. He was saying she isn't loyal and therefore in the same breath, she obviously has cheated within her marriage vows.

Donald Trump has cheated on two of his three wives. He has made inappropriate remarks about his own daughter. He rates women on their attractiveness.

People are still going to vote for him and I'm baffled.

I asked my brother why. And he started on how Hillary would be the worst ting to happen to America. She could bring on the end of days.

"But she's more moderate than most other Democrats," I said.

"She's evil and the military doesn't support her."

"She can reach across the aisle and has spent her career doing so. She has ties to big money and banks (a reason I don't especially like her) so she won't represent just the poor."

Benghazi was mentioned (I counterclaimed with Bush's record of 11 embassy attacks).

He said she's accomplished nothing in all her years of politics. I mentioned what she has done and he poo-pooed them all.

Donald Trump once said he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and it wouldn't lose him a vote. I think he's right. I think the terror of a vagina in the White House after a black man is just melting too many conservative brains.


1 comment:

  1. The fear of the vagina is all powerful--yet secret. No woman fearing Trump supporter will admit, even to himself, that the real reason he will vote for the orange catastrophe is misogyny.

    Ah well.

    ReplyDelete