Sunday, January 29, 2017

One Fucking Week and This Country is Being Run by a Nazi

Steve Bannon is running our country. You know Steve Bannon, don't you? Hates blacks, Jews, Muslims, liberals and women? And apparently he became president while all our backs were turned.

I can't articulate.... words fail me. My life is being run from news source after news source trying to figure out what comes next. They did a good job with us. They've thrown so much shit that we're running around in circles unable to even comprehend the enormity of the shitstorm.

I'm frightened because my daughter wasn't born in this country. I'm frightened because I'm Jewish. I'm frightened because I think they're trying to destroy America and our elected officials are standing idly by, not doing what we need.

I've truly never been this kind of scared before. Why aren't the democrats doing something?

1 comment:

  1. And now he's threatening to send troops to Mexico. Does the imbecile even realize what that actually fucking means?

    ReplyDelete