Tuesday, February 7, 2017

You Got This

If you know me at all, then you know I tend to be a glass half empty kind of gal. Not that I'm pessimistic but I'm quite realistic with a dash of pessimism.

I didn't plan on this year being anything different than any other year but it's shaping up to be. And if there's a theme to this year it's: You Got This.

Oh, there are things that are un-gettable. Betsy DeVos being confirmed as secretary of education when she doesn't believe in public education... well, nobody can get that. Most everything dealing with Trump is undeniably batshit crazy. But we, as Americans, will somehow put the embers of the country back together after his destruction.

Right now though, I'm feeling like old behaviors can be let go. Time to stop getting in my own way and let myself win.

I got this.

Now call your senators and tell them to get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment